Who are you?
I am Sascha Naderer, and I was born in 1988 in Linz, which is where I have been living (well, with short breaks) for all my life. As a university student, I hold a BSc degree in Social Economy (Sozialwirtschaft) and I’m currently studying for my master’s degree in Web Science at the Johannes Kepler University and the University of Art and Design Linz.
In my free time, I like to play video games, watch television shows and talk about the future of technology and its market. I also like to cook, but you can only eat so many times during the day. So sad.
What is all that?
Since I’m the only person with my name, I’m aware of the fact that whatever you find of me online is really from or about me. So to give you a quick overview (and to keep you from digging deeper, I suppose), I have decided to create this website.
Give me some random trivia about you!
- I can do the tongue roll and I have decent eye-brow coordination.
- I am an organization geek. I forget things, so I have systems in place that help me out. Thank you Evernote, Todoist and Google Calendar.
- I can speak fluent German and English. I can read and understand Spanish. I have tried Mandarin for a year. 你好.
- I moved out of my parents’ home when I was 19.
- I am 180 cm tall, which is pretty much the average body height of an Austrian male.
- I can be annoyed by talking about Zodiac signs. I’m such a Leo.
- I, as a kid, would never say that I “play the legos” because I took pride in building, not fooling around.
- I, at the age of 8 or 9, invented and regularly played a solo-player pen and paper city builder where I drew buildings and then paid taxes for them.
- I, unlike many fellow Austrians, am not interested in watching any type of winter sport whatsoever.
- I am terrible at Beat ’em up games like Street Fighter.
- I am a big fan of short, intense working boosts.
- I do have a guilty pleasure and that guilty pleasure is wrestling.
- I will never say no to any avocado-related food item.